Dr. Sergio Maggi, MD, FACS
After graduation in 1991 from medical school, he then received his surgical training at four major medical centers and universities in four states.
He chose to train, and was accepted at some of the most prestigious institutions in the United States. His training in plastic surgery was completed after his fellowship at what many regard as the cradle of American plastic surgery – Washington University/ Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. Dr. Maggi is proud to be included on the Honor Roll of The William Greenleaf Eliot Society at Washington University.
- University of California, Los Angeles - Undergraduate Degree
- University of Texas - Medical Degree
- Washington University/Barnes-Jewish Hospital - St. Louis, Missouri - Residency
- The William Greenleaf Eliot Society at Washington University
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member of the Maliniac Circle since 2006
He is the founder and director of his own state-of-the-art Surgical Center, accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF), where he performs the majority of his cosmetic surgery procedures. The Center is a cost-effective solution for patients that also provides for their total privacy and comfort.
He proudly gives back to fight Breast Cancer and contributed to American Society of Plastic Surgery education foundation in 2007, Maliniac Circle.
We have all dedicated ourselves to the delivery of high quality cosmetic surgery, with the patient’s safety and satisfaction as the primary motivator.
Dr. Sergio Maggi